Home Buying in Merrillville>Question Details

William, Home Buyer in Merrillville, IN

would owner finance?

Asked by William, Merrillville, IN Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107055502-6169-E-73rd-Ave-Me…

Answers

3
Olga Vega’s answer
Hi William,
This is a foreclosed property. There is is no Owner Financing. Occasionally a bank will help with obtaining a mortgage for one of their own foreclosures, but you still have to qualify. Many foreclosures require a cash purchase unless it's in decent shape. You may be able to obtain a 403k loan which helps you purchase a property and fix it up. If you would like me to help find properties where there may be owner financing, please give me a call or email me. 219-588-9494 olga@ddre.org
sorry, I meant 203K loan
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
If you have $3-5,000 for your down payment? I can work out something for you.
HI William, THIS IS A BANK OWNED PROPERTY, TYPICALLY THEY WILL NOT DO OWNER ASSIST. IF YOU CANNOT GET FINANCING AT THIS TIME AND ARE LOOKING FOR OWNER FINANCING, EMAIL ME YOUR CRITERIA FOR A HOME AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND FOR YOU. CONTACT ME AT CHOWARD47@AOL.COM OR CALL 219/888-8043