Home Buying in Round Lake>Question Details

Mom, Home Buyer in Round Lake, IL

would owner consider renting this property......looking for 3bdrm rental in Madrona Villg area .....Park school

Asked by Mom, Round Lake, IL Wed Feb 1, 2012

Answers

2
Renting dollar in Round lake goes pretty far. Madrona has predominantly 4BR homes so if you are capping search to 3BR for renting due to anticipated rent, you wont find it. As Kay said $1,800 is the going rent in there for a 4BR. That area is nice! school in subdivision, newer construction. My only concern is owners planning foreclosure renting their home, buying another house and once they get that new house financing stop payments on the home they are renting to you. Ask any agent you work with to qualify that owner is current on mortgage, and has a good reason for renting like they already moved out of state. Banks are getting wise to owners strategic default, buy and bail because that owner can probably buy a neighbors house for cheaper than what they owe on the home they are renting.

Please call, text or email me if i can be of service!

Thumbs up and best answer me if you like my answer, thanks

John Walin
Broker
Coldwell Banker
847 276-0120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 2, 2012
I can find you a rental for sure in that neighborhood. There is currently a bigger home for rent (around 3100 square feet) going for $1,800. Email me if you are interested. Kay@kayCanSell.com
Web Reference: http://www.KayCanSell.com