Jodi Whiting, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

would my homeowners policy cover expenses related to damage to my house during construction due to builder?

Asked by Jodi Whiting, Buffalo, NY Sun Sep 21, 2008

the builder left us mid construction, we had to relocate and relocate my mother, he never finished, oput driveway in wrong place, etc...

Help the community by answering this question:


The answer to your question needs to be answered by your homeowner insurance company. We do not have access to your insurance policy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 27, 2014
check your insurance policy.

also - all an attorney...
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 22, 2008

This is a question for you insurance company....

But I believe they will tell you to take action against the contractor for the damages. Contractors should have their own insurance coverage to cover problems they are responsible for.

Have you spoken with an attorney on this matter? Contacting one might be worth the effort.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer