Home Buying in Priest River>Question Details

Jody, Other/Just Looking in Bonner County, ID

would love to be able to trade straight across a home up at priest lake area around Priest river or spirit lake area?

Asked by Jody, Bonner County, ID Fri Mar 15, 2013

we have a 5 bedroom home with 1 1/2 bath split level home on 3 lots in priest lake area would like to trade for a home od same value of home vs cash

Answers

2
I can't afford to trade but I have beautiful 4 bedroom 3,600 sq. ft. home with 100+ foot of water frontage and dock in Priest River on Dufort Road just down from the Mill.
Have the best view of the river.
I'm listed for $519,000.00.
Double occupancy with full two bedrooms, bath, kitchen, living room, laundry etc. on both levels.
Large work shop plus double garage.
Phone (208) 448-0564
Hi Jody,
It may be very possible to do a trade-I would love to sit down and have you tell me your plans and how you would like to see a trade happen-I would then be able to offer you some options and ideas on how to proceed! Please email carlene@carlenepeterson.com or call 208-290-5700
I am very familiar with Priest Lake-we own a cabin on the west side and love spending as much time as possible there!!
Thank you
Carlene