Home Buying in Clayton>Question Details

Lesamarie, Home Buyer in Clayton, NC

would like to live in johnston county. no subdivision. im approved for usda loan. can i build? builders do home/land deals in private wooded area?

Asked by Lesamarie, Clayton, NC Mon Jul 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


We can find you a builder for USDA in Johnston County or find you a new home. Please call 919 965 0223 or go to our web site at RosesRealty.com. We would be happy to assist you. Email me at Rose@RosesRealty.com so I will email you listings from TMLS to ride by or show you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer