Joel   Crock…, Home Buyer in Savannah, GA

would like to know how to find out if a townhome @ Villages of Valencia has CDD's Fee ???? thanks

Asked by Joel Crockett, Savannah, GA Fri Mar 29, 2013

Answers

7
There are no CDD fee's. Feel free to check my website which has information on many of the communities in St. Augustine. Visit http://www.MoveToStJohnsCounty.com If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I would be happy to assist you. 904-460-5356. Have a great day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 29, 2013
No CDD fees, great value in my opinion--contact me for a showing, and I will take you to the builder's model.
HOA fees are modest: right now are still about $120/month
Hi Joel, The Villages of Valencia Townhomes do NOT have CDD Fees. They have HOA Fees of $387/Quarter, very nice newly built townhomes. Builder is offer great incentives to buyers with paid closing costs and prepaids with their preferred Lender. At Prudential Network Realty, I work as a Single Agent, giving complete representation to the Buyers I work with. Please let me know if I can assist you in your search for a home in St. Augustine. I can be reached at (904)612-9097 or my email is Larraine@prunet.com.

Larraine Gaches, Realtor, LMC, CREN, e-Certified
Prudential Network Realty
112 SeaGrove Main St., Ste. 210
St. Augustine, Fl 32080
(904)612-9097
Website: http://www.LarraineSellsHomes.com
No CDD fees! Ya! Call, text, or email me with any other quesitons. I will be happy to help you find a good deal on a property.
Will

Will Russell, Realtor
Endless Summer Realty
Cell: (904) 814-7305
Will@EndlessSummerRealty.com
Those townhomes do not have a CDD fee. The best way to find the answer to those types of questions is to ask a local agent who is in the know or can find answers for you, so please feel free to call, text or email me if you have questions about any properties here in St. Augustine. Karen Peil, Broker Associate 904-501-3070 email: karen.peil@prunet.com or visit my website at MyStAugustineHome.com
There are no CDD fees and I was just there showing property yesterday. There was one unit that was quite nice with a garage and far superior than the other 6.
NO CDD and the HOA is about $450/year. That was easy!