Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Tattooedsoul…, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

would like to know how much I can put down on a home like the one on 502 E. mulkey st in fort worth please let me know interested in buying a home

Asked by Tattooedsoul_1971, Fort Worth, TX Tue Feb 11, 2014

Answers

9
We are a dedicated lender to help you with your purchase. Our website http://www.PurchaseApplication.com allows you to get pre-qualified for a home purchase with No SSN or Credit Check! This allows you to instantly start the process safely and securely and find out what your financing options are with no risk. We provide a detailed road map to home ownership so you know where you are and what you need to do to secure financing.

We offer VA, USDA and low credit score options with FHA down to 580. FHA only requires 3.5% down and is an excellent loan for first time home buyers.  If credit repair is required we have rapid rescore options that can improve your credit scores in as little as 48-72hrs. The path to home ownership does not have to be difficult if you work with the right lender. We lend through a national bank and close purchase loans in ALL 50 States with no restrictions.

We also have hundreds of Realtors in our network as we sponsor the Real Estate Agent Investment Project. This means not only can we offer you financing but at the same time we can introduce the right professional Realtor to help you with your purchase. Our purchase department typically closes loans in 10-15 business days so home ownership may only be a few weeks away.

We have agents standing by to speak with you today. Call 1-877 -455-4677ext 6058

Please choose Best Answer!

We are here to help every step of the way.

Chris Hazlewood

National Director

Senior Banker

chris@purchaseapplication.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 12, 2014
THANK YOU! THERE IS A LIFELINE- WITH INTELLIGENCE.
Flag Tue Mar 4, 2014
I would like to let you know that for a limited time, I am offering Cash Back to my Buyers as Rebate. You can earn up to 2% of the sold price of the property you purchase when I represent you as my clients. You get your rebate at the time of the closing and can apply it towards your closing costs. To find out more detailed information, please visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to work with you.
Best Regard,

Torang Nazmi
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
214-914-2032
Torang@AATRealty.com
http://www.AATRealty.com
Yes, there are a lot of sharks answering this question......but none of them have done their homework.
---There is no such address as "502 E. Mulkey" in this county! ...However...If you meant "920 E. Mulkey", there is a house for sale at that address. ...Since the asking price is around $100,000, the down payment on an FHA loan would be about $3,500. ...But if you hire a good agent, you will have someone to represent you, and as I always do, the contract price can be negotiated lower than that. ... Do yourself a favor: ~quit asking questions on these websites and engage a Realtor to guide you through the whole process. ...With 34 years of experience in this county, I have helped many first-time home buyers. ...The first step is to sit down and discuss your goals, and then we'll formulate a plan. ...Then we will talk it over to make sure you have everything in order before you submit your loan application to a mortgage company. ...(We don't want them to put a credit report prematurely, because it could lower your score.) ...Once you are pre-qualified for a loan, and only then, we can go look at some houses. ...When you find one that works for your family, I will help you negotiate the best deal on it. ...And after we submit a contract to your chosen loan officer, we will get busy with the inspections and appraisal. ~~~I will make sure there are no surprises during your transaction, and we will go to closing together. ....Contact me if you have any questions about the process. ***Rick DeVoss...ULTRA Real Estate Services*** ...817-300-6121...WholeLife@Yahoo.com ===
You two are funny. Read the post again smart guy. I get a kick out of Realtors on here. Stephen your response is no better.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
Well played sir. I thought he might be looking at this http://www.auction.com/Texas/residential-auction-asset/1619256-9169-1500-1-502-E-MULKEY-ST-FORT-WORTH-TX-76104-O437. Good luck to you. I always enjoy reading your responses.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
Hi Tattooedsoul_1971 -
Give me a call, I'll be happy to help.
We can meet up, discuss the process, and go see some houses.

Gwen Harper
Bloom Real Estate Group
817-301-6291
gharper@bloomfw.com
Tattooedsoul,
Obviously it all depends on what type of mortgage you qualify for.
FHA requires 3.5% dn & Conventional requires 5% dn. If you're a veteran, you pay nothing down except the part of the closing costs the seller will not pay.
And if this an investment for you, most lenders require 20% dn.
Give me a call/email so we can discuss this further. I'm here to help.
Thank you.
Arthur Garcia III
agarcia@ssbtmortgage.com
NMLS# 991969
The lowest down payment for this area of S. Fort Worth is 3.5% unless you are a Veteran, but I have a FHA Access Program that will help cover 3% of the down payment. Meaning you can get in with as low as 1/2 Down plus your closing costs. The minimum credit score requirement is 620, and the income limits for this program in this county is $74,750.00. If your income exceed that amount then you should qualify for the standard 203B. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best of Luck!
Sharks seem to be in the water. Lots of people seem to need to qualify you for a mortgage. Truth of the matter is you do need to be prequalified for a loan. The real issue with that is you need to make sure that a real prequal is done. You do not want to get a week out from your close date just to find out that you had no chance of getting financed in the first place. Be aware of ANYONE that tells you they can get you prequalified and they don't need to check your credit. If you would like I can recommend a few that I have worked with in the past and we can also discuss the purchase process, that way you are fully prepared. Give me a call on my cell at 817-760-9320 or shoot me an email at processing121@yahoo.com
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and obtain a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Hello Tattooedsoul_1971,

It not just the down payment that get you qualified for a mortgage, even though its a very good place to start. I would like to speak with you directly to get you qualified so we can determine just how much home you can afford to purchase along with your ability to repay the mortgage.

It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Primary reason to shop for a mortgage is to let you know exactly how much home a lender will allow you to purchase based on your income and debt to income ratio. The Lender and only a lender/ banker can give you an immediate “APPROVAL” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers & Realtors like APPROVED buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through.

So before you go talking to Dick, Tom & Mary Realtor only to be directed back to a lender for approval give me a call today and I can lock in today’s low rate without a property for up to 12 months before rates skyrocket again. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home along with the top 10 question you should asked a Realtor before you choose them to as your Buyers representative. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?
My only job is to ensure that you make the right choice for you and your family as this is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. As always, you may contact me by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry. I look forward to hearing from you! And making your dreams a REALITY.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Consultant
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
http://WWW.NewPennFinancial.com/LSterling
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024
Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757