Home Buying in Burlington>Question Details

Grammat, Home Buyer in Lyons, WI

with middle fica score of 670 can i get a mortgage first time buyer

Asked by Grammat, Lyons, WI Wed Aug 31, 2011

Answers

5
There are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, therefore visit with any loan officer(s), after reviewing your overall financial information, a determination can be made-- be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 31, 2011
I am a licensed loan officer, you could give me a call and we can see if I can get you pre-approved. My company works with over 40 lenders, so there are a lot of options available. Pre-approvals are fast and easy. Here is my contact info:

Ashley Pimentel
(630)396-7787
apimentel@marketplacemc.com

If I am out of the office you can always leave me a voicemail and I will call you back as soon as possible.
Grammut,

The answer to your question is yes providing your debt to income is okay among other things. I have two lenders that I trust and have worked with for a long time and they both specialize in first-time home buyer. They will walk you through each and every step. I am from Wind Lake and have lived in this area for over 25 years. If it is this area that you seek to buy a home, I will be happy to help you.
From the FICO score alone, that is not a problem. As stated before, there are other criteria. Please check with your local Bank or Mortgage Broker. Best of Luck
Your first step is to find a lender that you trust. If you don't know of any, or need me to recommend a few, send me an email and I'll introduce you to someone that can get you started. There are some great USDA programs in our area! :)

-Roy