Home Buying in Woburn>Question Details

Qweiop, Home Buyer in Woburn, MA

with bad credit can we buy a property

Asked by Qweiop, Woburn, MA Sun Aug 30, 2009

i went through a short sale ,because my mortgage was too high,but still i can pay $1000.00

Answers

4
Give me a call if you are interested in owner financing mortgage. You have all the property rights of the owner, including tax deductibles, there is also a closing as in conventional mortgage.

Belinda Arroyo,Realtor
508-446-5693
belinda.arroyo@gmail.com
Depending on what you credit score is!!!! FHA and other conventional loans are looking for 700 min. and 20% down. However, there are othe programs out there that you may qualify for.

Your best bet is to speak with a mortgage person and get pre-approved. I can recommend someone that will speak with you on the phone and as long as you are honest with her, she can tell you what you qualify for --- NO OBLIGATION>

Her name is Candice Kazen 508-672-5990 --- c 774-644-3220

If you qualify - then you know what price range to look at when you are shopping to buy.

If I can help you find something, please give me a call.

AMS Real Estate, 774-264-9117 774-526-2457
Short answer: Yes.

You probably won't be able to get a conventional mortgage. But there's nothing to stop you from all sorts of owner financing--from the owner holding the mortgage to lease-option, lease-purchase, wrap mortgage, and so on.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
short answer is no

your credit history is the only record that a lender has to guage as to how you pay your bills

bad credit means that you do not pay your bills

sorry