Home Buying in Stoughton>Question Details

Anel, Home Buyer in 02072

will there be an open house in this home? 52 Duncan Rd, Stoughton, MA 02072

Asked by Anel, 02072 Wed Oct 9, 2013

Answers

3
Angel, We can do private showings with the owners permission and 1 day notice. Send a request and time frame to my email kfitzgerald@landmarkweb.com or my cell 508-317-1766. Thanks for your inquiry, looking forwards to working with you. Kevin Fitzgerald -Re/Max
Hi Anel,

this property is listed as a short sale. I'd suggest you get an experienced buyer's agent to assist you (if you are looking at short sales be sure to get one that is knowledgeable in this as this type of sales can take a lot longer to close and be very time consuming). Good luck
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
Currently they do not have any open houses scheduled. I actually just showed this property last Sunday and it is very nice (has failed septic system which is buyers responsibility where it is a short sale) I would be happy to show it to you . My contact information is Ryan Baker, ZipRealty, 617.512.5224, ryan.baker@ziprealty.com