Rob Shaw, Renter in Riverside, CT

why two dining rooms?? are the basement pictures the one that look like a playroom or is that the upstairs area?? Rob 914 4478826

Asked by Rob Shaw, Riverside, CT Wed Dec 1, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Rob,
We are here to help you with your question. All we need is the property address or a link to the page where you saw the property so we can help. Have a great day!

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA
Can you give a link to the property you are looking at...? The people living in the home maybe using it as such yet I'm sure it can be used as you need it to be used, like a spare room being turned into an office. Best part is you can change things up as you need and want them = )

--
Kim Benedict
Higgins Group
27 Strawberry Hill
Stamford Ct
C: 203.517.5323
Referrals are always welcome
Hi Rob,

There isn't a link to which property you are referring to. I am a licensed realtor in CT I would be glad to send you more information on the property if send me the property address.

Maria Ferrajina-Alves
Since no link is visible and no address given, you may wish to ask your question again--if your interest in the property is high, consider working with any local agent, and schedule a showing and see the property firsthand.