Home Buying in Blackwood>Question Details

nelida suarez, Home Buyer in Blackwood, NJ

why is so difficult to buy a house, my daugther and i been trying for a year and allways is something?

Asked by nelida suarez, Blackwood, NJ Thu Jan 3, 2013

Answers

10
Buying a house is not easy, but with the right agent, it can be less stressful. There are many steps and you can trip up at any time, without the proper guidance. If you are trying to do this on your own, you might want consider working with a good agent. If you are working with an agent and still having these difficulties, you might consider finding a new one!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Are you using a good agent? What is it that keeps stopping you?
some houses looks so different when we go to see it, and the last one that we saw we were in love with it butttt the house is in gloucester city , and then every body told us what happen in that city with people well maybe you know
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Good Morning Nelida yes it is always something. Donot give up. Call me I will do my
very to assist you. My direct number is 973-746-2850

Happy New Year,
Respectfully
Autumn Urling.
Are you working with an experienced agent? A good Realtor should be able to council you from the begining of the transaction. Help you make a solid offer, reccomend a good home inspector, set you up with a good mortgage rep, arrange for title and closing.
I know the Blackwood area well, having been in business there for 22 years.
If you would like to talk about the difficulties you are having. I would be happy to help.
Mary Ann Jones
Old world Realty
856-345-2662
Not sure what your problems are. Financing? Losing out on bids? Are you looking at short sales?

How can I help you?

contact me directly. I went to contract on 4 properties this week alone. and another one on monday...

If I can help let me know.
Larry

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
Nelida,
It depends on the problems you're having. Is it due to financing? Are you bidding on popular homes and getting out bid? Are you waiting on a Shortsale that never gets approved?
While no one can guarantee you results, there are some steps you should consider to improve your odds.
First, only work with an experienced top flight agent. A great agent will bring value to the transaction and help you avoid pitfalls. New agents or minimally producing ones may not see the issues, know the solutions or have the courage to tell you the truth when you need to hear it.
Next, only work with highly productive and experienced lenders. A great lender will also see the trouble spots in advance and prepare you on how to overcome them or avoid them altogether.
Using a "nice" agent or lender or a friend who needs your business but isn't a great agent or lender often leads to the results you are getting.
If you have a great agent and lender, then the question is, are you listening to them? I allow clients to ignore my advice (to a degree) but I explain why I give it. If you hire great professionals, be willing to listen and learn, we do this everyday.
Without knowing more about your situation, this is the best advice I can offer.
In order to have better luck with buying a house it is best to work with one buyers agent who will look out for your best interests & be agressive enough to keep you informed of new inventory that fits your needs as soon as a house comes on the market or of recent price changes. If you find a house you like make a realistic offer, make sure you are pre-approved for a mortgage & that your realtor & lawyer follow up throughout the transaction & your purchase should go smoothly.
Are you working with an agent? Are you having mortgage or inspection issues? Are your offers not getting accepted? If you can provide some information on the issues, we can offer some assistance.
If you have a mortgage finance question please contact me at
http://Www.auroralending.com/rdegrace
Or cell 609-209-3700
Richard DeGrace
What difficulties are you having? If you want to discuss this privately write me at mhebert@remax.net or call me at 609-221-1891.

Mark