Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

Bonnie Balar…, Home Owner in Staten Island, NY

why is my home listed elm park when its port richmond if you dont know the area maybe you should ask someone?

Asked by Bonnie Balarin, Staten Island, NY Fri Mar 23, 2012

Answers

8
Thank you Bonnie for replying back. I'm sure I speak for all agents when I say it's nice to be appreciated!!!
To all the agents that answered my question, thank you. I'm not selling my home was just looking at the listing an noticed that my neigbors how was listed as elm park and i know we live in port Richmond ,again Thank you
Bonnie ! When you sign your contract for sale of your home , first you must review all description of land and building dimensions , RE tax, location and so on . You, like home owner have to be on the top of selling process. To learn more, please contact me direct.

http://www.HunterDogRealty.com
If your peoperty is listed with an agent, ask him/her to make any necessary changes, or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/
Hi Bonnie,

Unfortunately, this has happened to me quite often. It seems like trulia generalizes when it comes to locations. However, easily corrected. If you listed the property yourself on trulia, you can call or email them or if you're listed with an agent, your agent can do the same. It's usually corrected within a day or two.

DEBORAH BRACCO
ROBERT DEFALCO REALTY
Hello Bonnie, without knowing your home address it is difficult to answer your question.
Trulia does that alot they always get the neighborhood wrong on the listing information
i have a listing on this webstie that is in shore acres and trulia says it is rosebank

i do not know where they get there information on the neighborhood from,
i have contacted them in reference to that issue and they are working on it for me

keith Cohen
Herman &CO, Realtors
1-917-770-7284
Good morning , I don't know who you are nor where your home is . I will look into it though and get back to you if you give me your address .