David Griesh…, Home Buyer in Mentor, OH

why is home at 7767 champaign drive, mentor priced so low? what is the situation?

Asked by David Grieshammer, Mentor, OH Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

4
Dave-

With very few exceptions, you can expect homes priced well below market to be in need of a good deal of work.

Unless you are paying cash or using a 203k type of loan, it has become very difficult nowadays to finance such homes.

If you haven't talked to a lender yet, feel free to contact me for a list of lenders that I feel work hard for their clients.

If you need some direction, I can do that too.

Thanks for asking!
David..Just talked with the selling agent. The home is already SOLD. Call me if I can help you with any other real estate needs. Happy 4th of July !
99,900...This home needs finishing on the inside. There is no drywall or insulation. No bathroom or kitchen fixtures. The fireplace in the living room is in and there are lights on the inside. The owner is out of state and just had a professional home inspection done a couple of weeks ago. Call me if you would like to view it. Thanks, Gregg Boehlefeld 440-975-5854
Find a Realtor right away in your proposed zip code. You can search "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. From your friends at http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/