Home Buying in Clifton>Question Details

shergrd, Other/Just Looking in Palisade, CO

why is every house we are interested in on this site is already under contract. These property listings SHOULD be flagged to let people know.

Asked by shergrd, Palisade, CO Thu Mar 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111031746-640-Lois-St-Clifto…

Answers

3
Because Trulia doesn't pull their feed from our MLS system. They pull from other sites. If those other sites aren't updated then Trulia won't be either. The best thing to do is contact myself or any agent and get placed on a "drip" system through the MLS. On a drip you will get emails of homes with the criteria you give, price, sq ftage, area, etc. This will ensure the listings are always Active. I hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hire a realtor so they can access the source and give the best up to date info. Our market is moving and websites are dated. Good luck!
The market is a very fast paced one! Listings are on then off again. Contact a Realtor who will be able to notify you of the listings that are active, and have a plan in place to RUN when one comes on the market that appeals to you!

Some websites will just have active listings - I know mine does.

Good luck with the hunt!

Julie