Ttray7, Home Buyer in Northeast Coconut Gr...

why haven't you listed the sale of 2627 South Bayshore Dr. Apt 2801 Miami, Fl 33133 for $4,000,000 Sold July 3rd, 2012

Asked by Ttray7, Northeast Coconut Grove, Miami, FL Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

7
Mahy because is it such a recent closing. May take longer for the sale to get loged
into the Trulia system.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
This is not the area for Tullia administration, it is realtors that answer consumer questions. You may want to contact Trulia with this. Not every property that is sold is put into the system, and if it does get inot the system it can take awhile, that is a very recent closing.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.ocm
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyetam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
It is the listing agent's responsibility to update the status of the sale in MLS and on Trulia.com.
If you are the seller, have your agent take care of this for you.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Perhaps a better question is the one i would pose to you: Why aren't you working with a realtor? Considering that the property you're looking to purchase is in the seven digits range there should be no shortage of realtors willing to help.

So? Why are you not working with a realtor who'll do this for you?

Gene Kromo / 305-606-7534
Global Luxury Realty
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Hello how are you. More than likely the information on this property has yet to be updated until the sale is completed and recorded as closed. Per MLS when a property goes in contract the agent usually should enter the property as a pending sale. If you need help in finding a great location I would be more than happy to help you. I was born and raised in Miami,Fl and I have knowledge of both Dade and Broward County and the Beaches as well. If you need any help I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. All of my services are FREE!! I look forward to speaking to you and helping you with your next real estate transaction.

Tamika Moses
Real Estate Consultant
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
954-404-4646

Alof times the information is not updated until later once a property has been sold.

If you like to get the most recent listings on a property, it is recommended to work with a local real estate agent.

I work the Key Biscayne, Brickell, Roads, Coconut Grove market.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres
AF Realty, LLC
pabtorres@af-realty.com
786-205-6988
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com

We all love Trulia, however, is not always current on all listings.

This condo was officially listed with the MLS, so a Realtor could have shown it to you.

If you are looking to buy, I'd suggest that you work with a local agent. That way, you would be always up to date on the most recent listings.

I live and work in the North Grove and I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com