None, Home Buyer in Lackawanna, NY

why don't you post the room sizes so potential buyers will have a better idea?

Asked by None, Lackawanna, NY Wed Nov 27, 2013

Answers

5
They primarily post the room sizes on the Multiple Listing Exchange, however Trulia, and Zillow doesn't always publish this information. It is true that a Realtor should be able to give you all room sizes, however you have a right to work with whomever you see fit. Even if you contacted the listing agent, it's primarily in your best interest to have someone else represent you. Good luck, and remember the Realtor should work for you, and give you prompt and sound advice.
Type the address into Google and try to find Gurney Real Estate's search result... Then click interior. They almost always have room sizes. I find that they are one of the only site's to provide those, but I do prefer Trulia's layout. Search here, research there. lol. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
I am a realtor in wny. If you call me, text me or even e-mail me the address I will provide you with any info I have access to. If you are interested in looking we can set up an appoontment.
Jeannette Whitaker
Metro Roberts Realty
716-830-9354
Jeannettemetroroberts@gmail.com
Just try calling an agent - you get voice mail, etc. and by the time they get back to you a week or more has passed. Ask for room sizes and they start on everything else.
Realtors DO post room sizes.
However, Trulia DOES NOT GET real estate information from Realtors. Trulis gets real etate information from LISTHUB. Both Listhub and Trulia reserves the right to delete, replace, change, spress or misrepresent data as it suits their businesss purposes.
-
If you want comprehensive, reliable, timely, accurate real estate data you need access to the Lackawanna NY Mulitple Listing Service.
-
ANY Lackawanna Realtor will provide you FREE access.
If you are serious, pick of the phone and call a Lackawanna Realtor.
-
Did you know the WavGroup study showed 37% of data on Trulia is incorrect?
If you are serious about a home purchase you should promote yourself to SERIOUS tool.