Home Buying in Beverly Glen>Question Details

sapps, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

why does can't you pick in the style of house your looking for like a bungalow?

Asked by sapps, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 24, 2013

Answers

7
It is difficult to search online or on Trulia for a specific style of home such as "Bungalow".

I would recommend that you contact a local realtor to help you search and filter out the homes that do not fit your criteria. Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions. Let me know your search criteria and I would be happy to forward you a list of properties currently for sale that might fit what you are looking for.

Happy Holidays!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
http://www.JamieTian.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 25, 2013
If you're looking for a home on Trulia or any other online real estate website, I urge you NOT to do a search based on architectural style of the home. This is because most real estate agents, unless it's an obvious architectural style, like "Colonial" or "California Craftsman" or "Mid-Century" even "Bungalow", they do not know the name of the style of home they're listing.

If you're looking for a specific style of home, it will take more time as you will need to look, house by house for the style you want & not rely on what the agent might be advertising the style as.

I apologize, I think my answer might be as confusing as your originally worded question.

Shoot me an email directly, or give me a call if you'd like to discuss this further, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for Replies or other answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 24, 2013
You must get to the right websites and/or work with a Realtor to be able to choose the style you are looking for.

Feel free to use the link below to my website for a FREE search which gives you options.

Let me know if I may assist.

Kat
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
I would be more than happy to recommend a few different agents to you.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Sapps,

You need an agent!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Work with a local agent you can trust.
if you are trying to search for Bungalow in Trulia---try going to "all Filters" they in the " Search by Keywords" put in the word Bungalow