kathy9416, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

why do you list open houses and then I get there and there are none?

Asked by kathy9416, Sun City Center, FL Sun Dec 2, 2012

Answers

6
Kathy, Did you get someone to assist you in viewing homes in the SCC area? The value of working with a Realtor is that you can tailor the properties you view to your criteria. Number of bedrooms, sq ft,, type of view, size, age, condition, etc. A good Realtor can help you assess the differences and the prices of different homes and may even know of one that is perfectly suited to you needs. Also, she/he may know of something coming on the market or a recent price reduction that you would not be aware of yet. This valuable asset will cost you nothing and save you a great deal of time. Consider working with someone and if you then do go to an Open House, let that Realtor know which professional is helping you find the right house. 813-416-6432
If you are looking in Kings Pointe, I am about to list a nice 2/2 furnished condo. Let me know if you'd like to see it.
Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Kathy,
That is unfortunate, especially if you had to drive any distance to get there.
Was there a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard?
Was there a telephone number on the sign?
I do know some communities do not allow signage. I hope the calling option was available. Serious buyers tend to call.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
It was in King's Point and guard said there are never any open houses in there.
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012
Address would be good. I had no open houses this weekend. Sometimes an agent needs to run
an errand ( forgot something). Be happy to get you into that home at your convenience!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I had open houses on Friday and Saturday. I do not have open houses on Sundays. I reserve that day to show homes to clients. I am happy to work with you.

Chuck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
any particular address? It is easy to post the open house, however most agents forget to turn it off.
Try working with an agent, they can almost always show a home, unless you are just "lookin" with no intention to buy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
1818 Foxhunt Blvd
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012