Home Buying in Westminster>Question Details

Butch, Home Buyer in Westminster, SC

why do agents not answer emails or calls on weekends?? I tell them I have approved money and they do not

Asked by Butch, Westminster, SC Sun Jul 19, 2009

reply. is $240K not enough $$ for agents to worry with??

Answers

8
I really can not answer, excuses only make the ones giving them feel better. You should not get discouraged and continue to shop for a realtor that respects your time. Most of us are used to working when other folk are off, but their are always a few that do not grasp the concept. If you have not found a realtor yet give me a call. I can not promise to answer every time, but i will answer most of the time and respond as quickly as i can. Ross
Butch

I am in the Westminster area and my realtor either answers every single call, or calls me back within a very short time.

He is

ERIC NORMAN
(864) 985-2168
eric@bobhillrealty.com

Try giving him a call, he has been fabulous
Butch,

It's clear you are not calling the right agents......the agents I know work 24-7-365, so Saturdays and Sundays are like every other day.
I also work this area and it bothers me that you did not find an agent to help you. I was on the side of a mountain at Table Rock State Park with my grandchild and was still able to check my voice mail & return phone calls every hour or two.
Butch,

I am an agent in the Columbia area and I answer my telephone each time it rings. We have a standing joke in my office that the agents take showers with their phones nearby as not to miss a call or email.

If you dont get a response from an agent...move on to the next one. Agents that work for large and national companies sometimes answer to "a higher authority" where customer service is VERY important. We are more likely to return/answer all calls.

Good luck with your search!

Roslyn Ferrell, Realtor
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
803-513-7222
rferrell@cbunited.com
Don't know about other agents, but I sure do. So if you ever decide to buy in SW Florida, look me up :)
WOW busy time for any agent is over weekend and buyer who is approved anyone should jump on that.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Hi Butch,

We cover Anderson through Wetminster and have all calls forwarded to our cell after hours and weekends.

If we can help, give us a call. Marla Walker, Associate Broker, Anderson Homes of South Carolina. 864-225-0222 Office 864-376-4115 Cell. http://www.SCHomeInfo.com web site.