Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

baweja, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

why aren't there homes in Gale Ranch (coyote creek elm) area on the market this time? Is there going to be higher inventory in march/april?

Asked by baweja, San Ramon, CA Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

5
Listing Specialist- Mona Koussa’s answer
Hi Baweja,

I listed and sold 1 home in Gale Ranch last week and have 2 more which I'll be putting on the market in the next few weeks. Feel free to contact me for more information regarding these homes and how I can help you find the right home for your family.

Homes are in high demand in San Ramon but you will see a rise in inventory as we near spring and summer.

Mona
925-831-9615
Inventory is low across the Bay Area and Gale Ranch is no exception. Houses sell as soon as they come on the market and with multiple offers. In order to position yourself to be a successful buyer you should have your agent set up a system that will automatically notify you when a new house that needs your criteria is listed for sale.

Also, you need to be preapproved for a mortgage – assuming you are not paying cash – and your agent needs to have that preapproval and copy of your proof of available funds to close your purchase.

In addition, be prepared to make repeated offers until you are successful.

It is a challenging market for buyers and perseverance is needed.

I would be delighted to be of help to you.
Hello Baweja,

Inventory is low in every area at this time. It is not just in the Gale Ranch area that you see few home coming on the market. Buyer demand is high and as soon as a home comes on the market, it is sold with multiple offers way over asking price.

Inventory usually increases in the summer time, but demand will still remain high.

Make sure you get an agent to send you listings of properties as soon as they come on the market so you don't miss the opportunity.

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
925-425-9491
(plese excuse typos on my previous post....sent from my iPhone.)
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Great question. I actually live very close to Coyote Creek.....it is a highly desirable re of Gale Ranch. Inventory should be poicking up in the next few weeks.....we are seeing it grdually increasing already. 6My team has a buyer concierge program specifically for Gale Ranch and Windemere. We are able to get buyers into homes before they even hit the market...which means no competing with multiple offers and sometimes lower pricing.

If you'd like more informtion, plese call me direct at 925-867-4663. I am happy to help you.

Cindi Hagley
Realtor/Broker
The Hagley Group