Joseph Kurt…, Real Estate Pro in Punta Gorda, FL

why are you hsere?

Asked by Joseph Kurt Leonardo, Punta Gorda, FL Sat Jun 5, 2010

why are you here

Answers

9
Dan Chase’s answer
I am here because I have no better place to go.

Some like to help. Some like to read and learn. Some think they may pick up a few clients. Some like the challenge. Some just like to post a lot and get away with it.

Why are you here?
You have to love trulia and realtors - so funny to me that an obscure, somewhat incoherent question has generated 7 (not counting the duplicate response) answers (mine, included) trying to figure out what this person meant!

This just made me laugh, as who said agents can't just talk with no goal in mind? We certainly have the gift of gab! Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode - the show about nothing................this is the thread about nothing, and since Joseph is not helping us here with any clarification, I am venturing a guess that others will come along who will also attempt to answer this!

Just my musings on a cloudy Sunday afternoon.................
Joseph,
This is an interesting question - "why are you here?" I can give you a philosophical, a religious, a humanitarian or a business response, but I assume you mean why are we answering consumer real estate questions on a consumer real estate website. I answering questions because though there is a lot of information available online for a buyer, seller or investor, they still need a knowledgable and experienced professional to interpret it for them and guide them. There are very few transactions in life as significant both financially as well as emotionally as buying or selling a home. People need the help of someone who can guide them through each step. If I can help a buyer or seller in any way, big or small, I have helped. That is meaningful to me. These are very complex transactions, and people need help. I am here to help.
Joseph,
Why are you there--can you be a little more specific.
If you are refering to southwest Florida, because we truly enjoy the weather and excellent quaility of life available to residents.
Joseph - a little clarification might help

Are you moving to Manhattan, and trying to decide the best part of the city for your needs?

See, we're not just Realtors, we can be mind readers, too! :)
Are you trying to figure out why people live on Manhattan's Upper East Side?
to do some caring.....

Love helping people all over the US with their real estate questions