Home Buying in Riverview>Question Details

Maria Bilotto, Home Buyer in Hillsborough County,...

why Trulia does not update listings? 11425 captiva dr riverview has been sold months ago!

Asked by Maria Bilotto, Hillsborough County, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

I never know which house has sold

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074498460-11425-Captiva-Kay-…

I don't think trulia considers it sold until it closes.
it takes them a little longer. If you work with a realtor they will send you the latest home listings for sale
It's not sold yet. It's in "active with contract" status. What that means is the Seller may accept a "Backup offer". This is a Short Sale and may eventually come back on the market if the current buyer gets tired of waiting or find another property. The current buyer has been waiting since last October.

Also the price has not been approved so it's possible the lender may come back and refuse anything less than $120k.

Additionally the listing agent is requiring any buyer to pay about $800 in extra fees at closing.

Lastly the fees are bit high. $200 per month plus you will pay $200 HOA plus extra CDD taxes of $874.

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty

Working with a Real Estate agent will help. We have the most recent up to date information. Please feel free to message me for information on homes.

Tracy Hoyt