Foreclosure in 96080>Question Details

Buyerrockwell, Home Buyer in 96080

why DID Realtytrac charge my banking acct. during the free trail. I had a charge of 59.95 immediately. I have email and acct statement

Asked by Buyerrockwell, 96080 Sat Oct 1, 2011

email greeting and info on trial states I wont be charged for 7 days but my checking acct shows a charge at the same time ????

Answers

4
Because that's how they work.

Just out of curiosity, why are you dealing with a company and risking paying for a service you can get for free? I'm guessing you were trying to get information on foreclosures. Why didn't you call up a local Realtor?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Realty trac is generally homes that are in foreclosure, but not listed yet. You should contact a local agent to help you. All of their fees are paid by the seller. Good luck :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
The only one that can tell you is Realty Trac. i would contacty their customer service. Their number is 877-888-8722 and are available mon-fri 10-6pm edt
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
Unfortunately you will need to directly contact RealtyTrac's customer service regarding the issue...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011