Home Buying in Southwest>Question Details

serrano.vivi…, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

who owns 3000 S Shady Ln Arlington, TX 76001 (Southwest) I would like more info on this property.?

Asked by serrano.viviana, Arlington, TX Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

3
Viviana - The home is a short sale under a contingent contract. You can still see the property but since this has been in a contract situation since March you should look at other properties also. If you like to have other properties sent to you in the same area. Are you wanting Mansfield ISD? The one on Shady Lane is in Arlington but Mansfield ISD.

Jayna Whittington
214-537-1770
jaynaw@mac.com
Infinity Real Estate
That is a 5 bedroom, 2,330 SF, on 1.41 acre lot. They are asking $110,000.00 . According to Realist info they still owe $89,100. Built in 1969.

If you would like to view the property, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Lady Theresa Thombs, DJ, FABI, CNE, CDPE, SRES
817-875-8214
ladytheresathombs@remax.net
http://www.ladytheresathombs.com
Good Morning Viviana,

3000 S. Shady went under contract on March 2nd. It is still active because it is a short sale and contingent upon the lender's approval. I can call the listing agent for an updated status or I can email you similar active listings in the area. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Direct: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tgoree@thedfwpropertyshop.com
http://www.thedfwpropertyshop.com
this is the first time am thinking about buying a house. so am not familiar with some of the terms. can u be alittle more specific
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013