Home Buying in Wichita>Question Details

ekaufman, Home Buyer in Wichita, KS

who is the homeowners contact before i look i have questions about fees?

Asked by ekaufman, Wichita, KS Tue Aug 27, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

6
Your Realtor. You need a Realtor that will represent you, the buyer. If you don't have one, ask people you know who they've used with good results.
Best of luck.
I think she's referring to the $1,200.00 a month HOA dues.
Start with a reputable Realtor.
Are you interested in knowing about who pays the commissions, homeowners association fees or the fees to get the loan for the house? Your Buyer's Agent will help you get the information you need. You need to find a Buyer's Agent, through the internet, open houses, or friend's referrals, who will help you get through the process of purchasing a home.
Several ways to answer that question: First, if the home is listed it would be the listing agent that would provide you with that information. Second, if you are the seller and want to know how much it costs to list you should interview several agents as fees and commissions vary depending on the company you choose. Third if you are talking about a for sale by owner it would be the owner but be careful as the owner may or may not know how much things like title insurance and the many other fees and taxes that go toward closing on a home. Hope that helped but if not please email or call me and I will be happy to discuss this further with you.
You can ask the agent you want to have show the house track down answers to your questions before you schedule a showing. You as a Buyer can have an agent working for you. Let me know which house you have questions about, I will see if I can get answers for you.