Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Lorane forre…, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

who is responsible for repairing damage done to the inside of a condo due to water damage from the roof outside?

Asked by Lorane forrester TOBAS, Dallas, TX Tue Jan 14, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Just carefully review bylaws you received either at closing or when you
put prop 'under contract'. there should be a section labeled " insurance"
that spells out what the master policy covers and what the unit owner policy covers.
Each unit owner pays for both policies (ultimately) - so be sure you have the correct type
of policy and the property limits and endorsements on your individual policy.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Review the house rules and any other related paperwork, as the answer more than likely will be found in the documents...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer