Home Buying in Hollywood>Question Details

Adrian Hunter, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

who is a realtor in the 9038 zip in los angeles,calfornia who comes across rehab properties? My partners and I are looking to purchase bread and

Asked by Adrian Hunter, Los Angeles, CA Mon Oct 10, 2011

My partners and I are looking to purchase bread and butter investment deals in this area to rehab and resell in immediately. We are cash buyers and have a proof of funds available to show. contact me asap. 904 405 0708

Answers

8
Are you serious? Most "investors" already have their agent in place. This was posted in 10/11. How the "flipping" working for you HA HA HA. Made your millions by now???
I live and work in Hollywood. I'm your best bet for Hollywood fixers. Right now there are two bungalows waiting to be fixed and flipped on my street.

kathy@hollywoodrealtorgal.com
323-229-4091

Oh, and a 3/1 on DeLongpre that is going to hit the market this week.
Thank You all for your responses. Please give me a call, at your earliest convenience. Yes it is 90038 zip. I am open to other areas such as glendale pasadena and lemert park. Its just 90038 and it's 2 mile radius is an area I prefer. Lemert park as well.
Hi Adrian:

I will give you a call soon to discuss your requirements. I have been in the foreclosure business for over 10 years, know the Los Angeles area well and am very tenacious when working with buyers and sellers.

Feel free to contact me directly as well.

Kat Becker, Realtor
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
(323) 819-4760
Dear Adrian,
In order to get professional help with your investment property, be prepared to make a committment to an individual buyer agent, by means of a signed contract. Once you agree to work with one person, you will get all the help you need from them.
Hello Adrian, do you mean the 90038 zip code? There are a lot of great properties on the market right now in this area and the fact you are purchasing by cash will be a huge negotiating tool for you. I can send you a list of fixers in the area if you like.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Any Realtor® worth their salt and who has a passion for the business should be able to help you if they are familiar with the areas in which you are seeking to buy. I'm sure you'll get a lot of calls from this request. Interview the agents carefully to ensure the best fit. Don't sit back though, use the contact info provided herein and review the agents' profiles here and online so you have some background beforehand. Good luck and happy buying!

Risa Liebster, Realtor®
Ramsey-Shilling Associates
818.397.9188
RSLiebster@gmail.com
http://www.TolucaLakeRealEstate.net
Your zip is missing a digit, however, I specialize in distressed properties throughout Los Angeles. I would be pleased to assist.