Gmr, Home Buyer in 62263

who do i contact to find out about a house listed on this site? I would like to set up an app to see it but don't know how to go about it.

Asked by Gmr, 62263 Thu Oct 21, 2010

Answers

6
Hello Gmr :)

You should ask your friends if they know a reliable, knowledgeable Realtor. Ask them who they have worked with and if they have been happy with the results. This is a great way to get referrals in your area. A buyer's agent is typically paid their commission by the seller, so you needn't be worried about cost. You have the right to choose who you work with, interview people and shop around. Find the best fit for you. If you would like a referral, please feel free to contact me. Good Luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 21, 2010
Dear Gmr,
I am an agent in the 62263 area, pleae feel free to give me a call (or email me) and I'll set up an appointment for you to see the house you are interested in (or any other house in the 62263 area)
Jami
We live in Nashville and are buying and selling at the moment...if you have any questions just ask
Gmr,
If you need a buyer's agent to assist your purchase, rather than working with the lsiting agent... I'll be happy to help. Let me know, I work central and southern Illinois.
Keep in mind that any local agent can help you with information, property status, showings, etc., it does not necessarily need to be the listing agent--therefore contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask--under the find a pro tab.
hi Gmr, whatever house you wish to see, please contact me (click on my name, then the word "email" below my picture) and give me the full details -- copy and paste the house link, or provide the MLS number and address, plus your full name and phone number. I will have a Nashville agent from my company contact you to set it up.