Home Buying in Helena>Question Details

purplelovesya, Other/Just Looking in Helena, OH

who do i contact about buying a home?

Asked by purplelovesya, Helena, OH Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

5
I didn't realize your original post was from 2012. Sorry! Hopefully you've been able to find a good home and are enjoying it by now! (:
If you need financing you might want to start with a pre-approval first. That way you know how much home you can afford and if you're qualified.

I'm in Findlay most of the time but travel Route 6 to Fremont often. If you'd like to reach out, I'd be happy to help.

Otherwise best wishes and happy house hunting!

Kim Lawson
Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
You can contact myself and I would be more than happy to help you in your search. My number is 419-937-4552 or aprilhull@frontier.com

Thanks and have a great day!
you may contact Dan Grine ,Realtor with Howard Hanna Realty @567-201-2385 and know he will be available for you
Get in contact with a mortgage lender to pre-qualify for your home.

Contact the listing agent directly. Do note that the listing agent's primary responsibility is to the seller, and getting the highest possible price

Engage a local realtor to represent you as the buyer's agent whose primary responsibility is to get the lowest possible price for the buyer.