Shawn Doucet…, Both Buyer and Seller in G.L. Lowery Industrial...

who can help me find SFH 3/2 or bigger that are not in the best shape???

Asked by Shawn Doucette, G.L. Lowery Industrial Park, Groveport, OH Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Shawn,

Are you looking for fixers? I would be happy to send you a list of available properties in the 90805 zip code if thats what your interested in.

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with more information regarding your budget and what you are looking for, and I will email you a list of properties that are currently on the market that fit your search criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
I am sure that you've been looking online and have a general idea of what property is selling for in California. Are you looking for a fixer upper because of the price? Have you been pre-approved for a loan or will this purchase be made all cash? When do you plan on coming to California to look at property. If you need information, please contact me directly.
Contact an agent with access to the local MLS, he/she will be able to locate properties for you that may be listed as "fixers"

Best of Luck to you,

Kawain Payne, Realtor/Notary
This question was posted a while back. What is the status? Were you able to find something? If not, I'd love to help. Please call or contact me directly and we can get started. Feel free to check out my profile here on Trulia to get an idea of how I help my clients.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
If you are interested in the Lakewood and Long Beach area. I can help you! I have lived in the area for 53 years and my parents still live in the home I was raised in. I know the area very well.

My contact information is below....I would love to find you a home!

Donna Nagle
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
(562) 972-0771
Donna4house@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Looks like you got someone to help you. And you will probably need a purchase loan. If so, I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Are you looking to buy in CA?