jocbush, Home Buyer in Stagecoach, NV

who can I talk to face-to-face for advice about a house in which I am interested?

Asked by jocbush, Stagecoach, NV Tue Nov 1, 2011

I wish to know who to talk to face-to-face for advice aboute a house in which I am interested.

Answers

3
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she will be your best guide...
Hello Jocbush,

For most of us, buying a home is the biggest single investment we’re likely to make. The best advice for a homebuyer is to find a real estate agent that is knowledgeable about the local market and you feel comfortable with. A good real estate agent should be available by phone and e-mail to assist you and answer your questions.

The benefits of buyer representation are the dedication of a buyer’s agent to the home buyer. The buyer’s agent and homebuyer establish a mutual agreement, known as a buyer agency that will entitle the homebuyer to, but is not limited by:

Loyalty: The real estate agent must act in the best interest of the buyer.

Disclosure: All material facts such as relationships between agent and other parties, existence of other offers, status of earnest money, seller’s financial condition, property’s true worth, and legal effect of important contract provisions.

Confidentiality: Any discussions, facts, or information that should not be revealed to others but does not include responsibility of fairness and honesty in dealings with all parties.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
DRE 985176
Is the house listed for sale by a Realtor? If so speak with any Realtor in that area and they can get information that is honest and reliable for you. If it is a house not listed for sale by a Realtor, you are rolling the dice. Owners can lie, withhold information or mislead you. Sure, you might be able to hire an expensive lawyer to sue and you might win, but you will pay in either case if you can even find the seller after the sale.