Home Buying in South Jordan>Question Details

jaynettesnyd…, Other/Just Looking in South Jordan, UT

who built the home located at JONES MEADOWS SUBDIVISION PHASE 2 3207 West 10755 South. and how do I get a copy of the floor plans/

Asked by jaynettesnyder, South Jordan, UT Sat Sep 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best option is to call/go to city planning and zoning. They will be able to tell you who filed the building permits and should have a copy of them, or will be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer