Home Buying in 11209>Question Details

Rebecca, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, OH

who are the best mixed use lenders that cover NYC area?

Asked by Rebecca, Brooklyn, OH Sat Mar 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


HI Rebecca, great question. It really depends on the specifics of the transaction.Is it a purchase or refinance? Does the owner reside on property or operate a business onsite? . Is the commercial space used for offices or retail? And the list goes on and on. Many of my investor clients have benefited from my experience relationships with local and out-of-state lenders who are great in their respective mixed use niches.

Another option may be the FHA 203k mortgage to purchase or refinance a mixed use property, but only if the borrower will live onsite and the commercial space doesn't exceed 49% of the total floor space for a two story building. The 203k loan is the best way to get a 30 yr mortgage with a low fixed rate on a mixed use property! I am available for more information or assistance, if needed. Please contact me directly at 917.699.0183 or via email.

I value your feedback, please hit the thumbs up if my reply was helpful. All the best.

Michael Denniston l Cell: (917) 699-0183
Residential Home Funding, Corp.
Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator l Sales Manager
6901 Jericho Turnpike Ste. 219 | Syosset, NY 11791
Main: (516) 605-1733 | Fax: (888) 881-2557
NMLS # 24076 | Company NMLS # 34973
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer