Home Buying in Berthoud>Question Details

Chris Friede, Home Buyer in Berthoud, CO

which site do I go to to search by name or mortgage balances of sellers?

Asked by Chris Friede, Berthoud, CO Sun Aug 8, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet is to work with a good broker, if you are wanting to get a good buy. They can negotiate for you as a buyer's agent. I have a ton of experience looking in public records too if you would like to contact me my email is laurie.proctor@heart-realty.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
When contacting a title office, Know that they can make mistakes. As I have seen this before. People refinace and sometimes they don't always find the payoff of one loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hi Chris

Call a title company and pay for the service.

No free site, or go to the county recorders office.

Web Reference: http://Www.ruthandperry.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer