Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Minhchau Ngu…, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

which neighborhoods in miami are good?

Asked by Minhchau Nguyen, San Francisco, CA Fri Oct 11, 2013

Answers

8
Hello Minchau,

Other than considering safety, the obvious, it is difficult to answer your question without knowing what you are looking for, if you must commute to work, if you have children, etc...

Allow me to help you find the perfect home.

Please call/text me at 305.494.0589 or email at KTO@LUXPropertiesFL.com.

Kate
There are many nice neighborhoods and they are somewhat pricey, Pinecrest, Doral, Coral Gables, Miami Beach are a few.
hello
I would recommend you coral gables area with premium schools and university.
I have some exclusive listing that i would like to show you.
Pease call me at 305-747-5347 so we can talk about your needs

http://www.gperealty.com/find-a-property-mls.html
There's a great neighborhood in Miami for nearly anyone....

Want the party scene? South Beach
Walkable old-world charm? Coral Gables
Quiet suburbia? Doral
Funky & offbeat? Coconut Grove
Edgy? Midtown/Edgewater.

But I admit, if I want a bowl of Pho, I go to Broward!

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate
786-332-7042
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Minhchau:

Greetings. Miami has many neighborhoods that are good. In order to ensure we source the neighborhood that fits your criteria, We would like more details of what you want in a neighborhood. If you are interested in sourcing properties in Miami, feel free to contact me and my team would be delighted to assist you in your home search.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Peace,
Valerie Crawford
Realtor Associate
305-310-4514
Valerie@VRealtyServices.com

A Member of The Go To Realty Team of Miami & the Beaches
Hi Minhchau,
I would have to know a little bit more of what your interest are, meaning if you like beach or city or both!
You can get a little bit of both by being further east, such as Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbor or Aventura. You can have great shopping and dining, but be at the beach in minutes, or live right on the beach.
If you are looking for a second home, the beaches are where you would want to be so that you can enjoy the ocean and even the intercoastal. If you are looking to invest, then I suggest either the beaches or Downtown Miami, in the Brickell or Midtown area.

If you would like to discuss any of your options, feel free to email or call me at your convenience, I would be glad to give you my professional opinions.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
I would say some of the best Neighborhoods in Miami consist of Miami Beach, Surfside, Bay Harbor Islands, and Bal Harbour. The crime rate is super low. Most of the homes in these areas are walking distance to neighborhood shops and restaurants and of course don't forget, the beach. Also, Bay Harbor and Surfside have one of the best public school districts for kids kindergarten through 8th grade. This is a great benefit if you have children.

It will ultimately matter of course where you prefer to be and what your living goals for Miami are. Feel free email me to chat more about the area.