Mary Bruner, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

which neighborhoods are the most up and coming in Louisville now? Condos and single family homes.

Asked by Mary Bruner, Louisville, KY Sat Jul 21, 2012

Answers

4
I'd love to help you. Feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
Mary,

Sounds like you have many options of neighborhoods to consider. Your price point may dictate that some areas are not as affordable to you, but you still have many wonderful options, especially if a condo would be of interest to you.

If I can answer any questions or be of any help, please email, text or call me!

Have a great day!

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
2013 update. In demand continues to be Saint Matthews, Highlands, and Norton Commons. The walkability index ( proximity of grocery, Heine Bros, cleaner, drug stores and restaurants is now trumping most other criteria. Smaller, one story with finished basement, and smaller but flat back yards are in demand. If selling, pristine, updated and move in ready will get your home "in the market" and a quick sold sign.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
That is a question best answered after a few other questions. What price would you like to be in? How far from work do you want to be? How far are you willing to drive to get to places you want to be? There are several great neighborhoods in Louisville, KY and surrounding areas so 1st we would need the answers to a few questions and then we can get you to where you will love to live. Contact me or visit my website. Noel (502) 338 -7145 or ( http://www.louisvillemlssearch.net )
100k-130k
I am retired (53, female)
I would like to be be close to shopping, rest....etc. I don't want to buy in a neighborhood that will be going BAD. I plan on Staying there, but in case I upgrade and need to sell.
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012