danlam63, Home Buyer in Saint George, UT

which is better nrighborhoods in Henderson to invest a home to least out?

Asked by danlam63, Saint George, UT Tue Oct 9, 2012

Answers

5
Yes, Henderson is comprised of several communities, and GreenValley is a well sought out area that consist of the GreenValley Ranch, the district with its restaurants ie Elephant bar, Rachel's, panerra bread, Lucille's, PF Changs, Cheescake factory, etc , retail shopping, whole foods market. Has many walking trails within the surrounding homes, great parks, schools, and easy access to the 215 frwy, within 10 min to the airport & 15 min to the Las Vegas strip! Lots of my clients love it for these reasons and more. Right next to this area is another well sought out area, Seven Hills & Anthem. Both master planned with walking trails, parks, and wonderful hills throughout. In another words, all great choices.
Would be happy to work with you on selecting a property that would fit your needs. Lets touch base, cell #702-591-0300 or lapis99@aol.com.
Henderson is a relative large area. It’s the second largest city in Nevada and has a variety of neighborhoods. With regard to purchasing a rental property one would have to take into consideration the purchase price of the property and the rate of return on a rental. You might also want to consider which schools are designated for a particular community if you are planning on purchasing a family size home. I have lived and worked as a Realtor® in Henderson for many years and know the whole area extremely well. I would be very happy to advise you further as to our current housing market situation. For more information, please feel free to call me at (702) 321-0131 or email me at sffeller1@gmail.com. If you would like to see what some of my previous clients say about my services, please check me out on Linkedin.com. http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=70152760&trk=tab_pro.
When purchasing any investment you need to have a target return (%) in mind to guide your decision on where to purchase. Other questions you will need to answer: cash purchase or finance? hire a property manager or self manage? holding period (how many years)? etc.

When you have the answer to those and other questions then you can select a neighborhood and product type (detached, townhouse, or condo) to start your search.
It really depends on your budget and future plans. Call me and I can answer your questions. Ernie with The Gonzales Team at Keller Williams Realty 702-291-8126.
Green Valley is popular and in demand