Rosea, Home Buyer in 86404

which is a better investment real estate in lake havasue or bullhead city az

Asked by Rosea, 86404 Mon Jan 9, 2012

Answers

8
Jean Blakeslee’s answer
Lake Havasu is a better investment. We have the beautiful lake with a lot of water sports for the winter and summer. We have a new mall with a new movie theater. Building is going on all over and there are new business's coming into the area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
It depends on your needs and expectations...Bullhead City offers both the Lake and River activities.
Has great exclusive communities, state of the art hospitals and great entertainment options.
Across from Laughlin, NV with multiple restaurants, buffets, shows, concerts and shopping opportunities. 90 minutes from Henderson and closer to Las vegas airport and activities than Lake Havasu. Price of homes are more affordable too....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
I have lived in Lake Havasu for thirty yrs. and raised my three children here and We love the Havasu lifestyle.Boating ,fishing, hiking, camping, great schools.Clean air, very low crime rate. Bullhead has some very nice area's and some not so great area's also. Being that it is right across the river from Laughlin Nevada and all the Casino and gambling establishments there is a different client base and probably not as low of a crime rate as Lake Havasu City. I also know that the turnover of homes and resident's is fairly higher in Bullhead City.
Is it really crowded in Lake Havasu City during spring break? I am a little concerned about its rowdy drunken college kids reputation.
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
Since I live, work and play in Lake Havasu City, I am partial to it over Bullhead City of course (although I do have agents from my office that can assist you in that area as well). For 2012 Lake Havasu City had 1,419 Single Family Homes Sold (Excluding all other residential properties which consists of new construction, mobiles and condos/townhomes), while in comparison Bullhead City had 530 Single Family Homes Sold. Overall, Buyers choose Lake Havasu City over Bullhead City. If you would like to know more about Lake Havasu City and our market, give me a call at #928-486-3001 or visit my website at http://www.DestinationLakeHavasu.com.
Lake Havasu has more to offer than Bullhead City. The wind blows in Bullhead everyday. Plus Lake Havasu is a much friendlier town with tons of things to do. We have the lake and all sorts of events going on thru the year. Come visit us and see what we are all about.
LAKE HAVASU IS !!!! Just take adrive and that can see
I love Lake Havasu City, AZ! Prior to moving here in 2001, we vacationed both in Bullhead City and Havasu. It is definitely a personal preference. Both are great communities. We choose Lake Havasu because we wanted a bit more of a planned community with less traffic...Additionally, we are limited in size due to State and BLM land surrounding our City. We have direct access to the Colorado River from the North end of our Lake. Off-Road activities galore.
Prices are going up in Lake Havasu City. We seem to be the go to city for retirement and second home buyers. The wind always blows in Bullhead City! but if you like to gamble you are close to Laughlin. We have a nice lake and a very friendly town. Lots to do in our city. We just purchased our first rental!