Home Buying in McKinney>Question Details

Cnk, Home Buyer in McKinney, TX

which communities in mckinney near 121

Asked by Cnk, McKinney, TX Thu Feb 25, 2010

Answers

4
Cnk,

Are you particularly looking for communities that have brand new construction or pre-owed is acceptable too?

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.sumnerrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 25, 2010
Hello Cnk.

They have hit them all. All that matters is what you are looking for. I look at Craig Ranch daily and know personally all of the builders and the developer.

If you are looking at CR, give me a call or visit the link I have below for CR.

(469) 733-2723
Hi - There are many great communities near 121. There is Craig Ranch, Villages of Eldorado, Stonebridge, Westridge - the list goes on! It has made a huge difference since they have opened 121. I live in McKinney and I know McKinney really well. I am native to the DFW area, so I can help you anywhere. I would be happy to email you some homes and communities that meet your needs as well as give you names of some Mortgage companies for financing options. I wish you luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. Have a great day!
Hi Cnk,

There are many beautiful communities in McKinney! What are you looking for in your new home (i.e. price range, sq footage, # of bdrms/bths, new or preowned)? This information will help me in narrowing down the search and being able to let you know which communities will best fit your wants/needs based on this criteria.

I personally specialize in the sales of brand new homes in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I would love the opportunity to assist you on finding a new home! I can also email you a list of available inventory homes in McKinney in close proximity to Hwy 121.

Please call or email me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner
"Your New Home Specialist"
Cell: (972) 697-1178
Fax: (682) 222-1049
Email: Info@NewHomesInDFW.net
Website: http://www.NewHomesInDFW.net

"Providing the Keys to New Home Ownership!"