Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Infocus, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

which areas around Seattle (30 miles radius) considered as best overall including ROI? soon moving back to US, need some guideance where to look?

Asked by Infocus, Seattle, WA Tue Feb 19, 2013

Answers

3
Karen Mcknight’s answer
Hi Infocus,

Based on ROI, I have experienced Renton and SE Seattle to be excellent. Prices are still lower than nearby areas, and the fastest appreciateing zip codes in 2012 were in these areas. Rent rates are great due to easy access to Seattle jobs, and with Renton, you have decent access to Seattle and also to the Eastside.

Prices in Seattle and on the Eastside (Bellevue, Issaquah, Sammamish, Kirkland, and Woodinville) are higher, so getting the cash flow for good ROI is more difficult.

I work with investors and have two years of training in which I immmersed myself in the study of building a real estate investment business.

Call me with your further questions.

Warm Regards,
Karen
Seattle, the city, has proven to be a very sound investment in recent decades. Mercer Island also has experienced strong appreciation. I recommend you focus on Seattle because of easy access to jobs and demand for housing. Outside of the city, you might look east; Mercer Island, Bellevue, and Issaquah. All have good schools and reasonably short commutes to jobs along the I-90 corridor. .
Sammamish WA is on fire, plus it was named The MOST Friendly city in America and is one of the top 15 small cities in America!