Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

krystel, Home Buyer in Burbank, CA

which area have the more renters?

Asked by krystel, Burbank, CA Mon Apr 22, 2013

i want to invest in the las vegas real estate market,i'm a cash buyer and i have 300000 dollars available, i would like to invest in two,or three property ,cause i find this more safe than in only one,and i think that i can earn(i think)more

Answers

6
The spring home buying season is in full bloom and prices are moving up. Your 3 houses for $300,000 chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. If you are serious, contact me thru website and get on the expanded list of homes with renter already in place

David Cooper Investing in Las Vegas since 1994
http://www.lasvegasinner.org 702.499.7037
My wife and I have been in Vegas since 1976 and in real estate here since 1985. We specialize in working with buyers/investors and manage over 400 properties for our clients. Please call us and we'll answer all your questions and give you a very clear idea of the market and locations to focus on. We offer full service from start to finish. Call any time after 8am till 10pm. Matt and Kim

Matthew & Kim D'Ercole
Prominent Realty Group LLC
Investor Specialists, Property Management
702.501.0973 or 702.496.5515
All over Vegas has rental possibilities
Hi Krystel. Keep your eye focused on ROI and cash flow. Good property management will get you good tennants anywhere
I prefer 3 bed 2 ba with a decent yard not older than 2000. Check out the various blog posts on Trulia showing price appreciation of 20% to 50% since March 2012. Contact me thru my website for a list of houses with ROI that my team has determined fit our qualifications

http://www.lasvegaswinner.org 702.499.7037
Hi Krystel,

people rent houses and condos all over the Las vegas valley. As an investor, you want to look at two main things:

1. Monthly net return ( rent income)
2. Future appriciation ( Exit)

The location of the property will most likley detairmine the future of appriciation and the rent income.
If there is a tenant in place it might lower the costs of expenses and it is recommanded to ask questions like is the tenant paying on time? how long is the lease? are they paying market value?

You also want to check monthly expenses like association fees, assesments, is the property within rental restrictions? rehab costs and age of property (depriciation ).

I will be happy to provide you with a proffessional guidance and help you find the perfect investment property.

I have been working with local and international investors since 1995 and offer one stop shop for all your real estate needs including property managment services by our managment division.

Call me at 702-612-7099 or email me at cvegashomes@gmail.com. You are also invited to search all the homes for sale in Las Vegas at :
http://www.cvegashomes.com/foreclosure-investment-property-l…

Rena Levy
Broker?Associate
Certified International Property Specialist
Realty Executives of Nevada
702-612-7099
Rena@cvegashomes.com
Skype: Rinalevy18
Web Reference: http://www.cvegashomes.com
A lot of areas in the North, and Southwest (Rhodes Ranch), where the property values took a hard hit, are saturated with renters. The most attractive communities to renters are those who are less than 10 years old because they are equipped with modern features, and renters are still willing to pay for the space, amenities, and "feel" of ownership! According to the Cark County Assessor's office, there are 190,782 single family homes being occupied by renters, and the average rent is $1200-$1600. However, you will still find the most renters living in apartments and condos closest to the strip, and Air Force Base. It really comes down where you feel you will get your biggest return over a 5 year period. You must also calculate your expenses: taxes, property management, upkeep to determine how your money will be best spent.