Agent2Agent in Marin County>Question Details

Thomas Cannon, Real Estate Pro in Mill Valley, CA

which Marin Count RE Brokers are hiring or accepting new CA Licensed RE Brokers.

Asked by Thomas Cannon, Mill Valley, CA Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

5
Picking an agency is a personalized thing. What is the best depends on who you ask. Why don'r you give Steve Dickinson a call he manages Alan Pinel, also Andy Gellepis at Frank Howard Allen. Both manage Mill Valley offices.. Both companies have great training.
Pacific Union and Sotheby's may only take more seasoned agents, although I would call them anyway because it would be good to learn about them anyway. Melissa Bradley, I know plenty of agents who are quite happy there too.
One thing to know, real estate is still a people business, how well you do is really up you, no matter who you chose to hang your license with. Clients work with you first and the company second.
Do some homework with informational interviews and you'll figure out where you want to go.
Liz -- a belated thank you for your advice. I shall follow it and call per your recommendation. I owe you one....... thanks tm
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012
I am a newly licensed RE Broker in CA. I was licensed agent in 90 or so, but it (expired). So, I decided to hit the book and get full CA Real Estate Broker license and have done so.

My experience is extensive in Corporate and all venues of business. I served as Sr executive or corporate officer for 3 Fortune 150 companies, IBM, American Express. First Data. I have been CEO of several companies in Seoul KR, traveled globally. Here i have been CEO of start ups, and was CEO of GasCard Inc and One Network. I have raised over $ 50 million in equity, as CEO, I have taken a company from start up to profits to IPO on Nasdaq and initiated and participated in mergers on all three sides, so I know negotiating. I have personally initiated packaged and closed $ 1 billion in debt/equity deals for Technology high ticket mostly in corporate America selling the debt and equity to separate Financial parties. I am an expert on Terms and Conditions.
I have lived in Marin Mill Valley for 34 years, sold many homes through other brokers. I want to focus local and give my energies to Real estate in Marin. I earned my Broker License as I no longer want to travel and want to sell and complete deals in Marin County. I am high energy, polished, well spoken, with credible relevant experience plus and anxious to associate only with the best. I realize that many things make a great broker, and I have one side, the other is a good office and team. Can anyone give me the right office to associate with ?
I work for Coldwell Banker in Greenbrae and have been in the business over 11 years. Our office manager is fantastic and worth speaking with. Give me a call, I would be happy to discuss more in detail and you can decide if you want me to introduce you to him.
Hi . Not a real estate agent but it has been in my family for years.

New licensees really need GOOD training. Not only in sales techniques, but in contract writing.

I would advise looking for a firm that focuses on that.

I do not know any of the agencies in your area, but I am sure they are out there!

Congrats! I love this profession! 21 years and loving it! You will too! cg
Depending on your experience and background, there is more then likely quite of few agencies that are accepting new agents. The best way to find out is to dive in! My advise is to figure out what area you want to focus in and then look for a local branch office in that area.
The internet makes it easy, find out who the manager is in that particular office and give he/she a call. They will at least give you an informational interview.