Home Buying in Stockton>Question Details

Karina Meza, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

where to star to buy house?

Asked by Karina Meza, Stockton, CA Thu Jun 14, 2012

Answers

6
Excellent advice already - your first step it to contact a realtor and get preapproved by a reputable mortgage company. As around if you know other previous buyers in your area, it's a great way to find someone to work with.
I would contact a Realtor who can then direct you on the steps you will need to take to purchase a home. The first thing you will need to do is get pre-approved for a loan and then contact a Realtor to show you properties that you can afford.....
Karina,
1.Find a Realtor
2.Have the REALTOR suggests a good loan officer
3.obtain Pre-approval letter after providing income docs to loan officer
4.have your Realtor send you local home listings
5.pick your dream home
6.Make an offer
7.get an accepted offer
8.start the purchase process

A local Realtor is a must.Select a Realtor who is familiar with the area that you are purchasing in.

Taj Weldon
209-740-4176
DRE 01816152
tajweldon@connectrealty.com
Hello Karina,

1st thing to do is contact a great mortgage lender to get pre-approved for a loan so you know what price range to start looking in. If you need a referral to a couple of lenders, then let me know and I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction and get the ball rolling.

You'll also need a good Realtor that knows the areas of interest that you'd like to consider moving to.

I'd be happy to assist you with that as well, but there are many great Realtors in the area including here on Trulia that will be able to assist you.

I wish you much luck in finding your perfect home, and again, let me know if I may be of assistance.

Randy
The best thing to do is call a Realtor. We help several individuals everyday and we'll guide you every step of the way.

Rocky

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 Direct
(209) 433-2000 Fax
rocky@prucalifornia.com
http://www.TeamHawrysz.com
License No. 01468373
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore begin by visiting with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with...