Home Buying in Oklahoma>Question Details

Deborah  Alk…, Home Buyer in Kansas, OK

where r used mobile homes at in Oklahoma or Kansas?

Asked by Deborah Alkire, Kansas, OK Wed Oct 17, 2007

Answers

6
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) will have some listed for sale or there are websites on the web you can google. Any Realty office should be able to help you. Good luck!
Who gives estimates on manufactured homes in Oklahoma? Close to Oklahoma City.
Have a 2001 three bedroom with office mobile home, needing to sale Out of Mustang OK.
New carpet throughout the house except the two spare bedrooms. (Stainmaster)
Large Kitchen area large enough for an island if someone wanted to add one.
Dining and living room are all open to the Kitcen with a bar seperating it all so it looks very open and is very spacious. One spare bedroom has been painted and the interior of the kitchen dining and living area all have been painted as well less than a year ago.
Master bad has a large garden tub with nice size shower and extra tall cabinet for the sink.
If interested in taking a look at contact me at sb30@aol.com
Hi Deborah, I might have one for you. It is a 1995 Cutlass Skyline 2 BR 1 ba with a beautiful large kitchen and huge living room. It can be moved or left in the park it is in. I have developed the lot and it has several bricked in flower beds and a patio made of paver stones and bricks. My son and I have lived in it for 14 years.

I have to move closer to my elderly parents and am a motivated seller so the $6,000 price tag is well below the blue book and almost half what the county appraises it for.

my e-mail is msttipton@aol.com

Tamara
Hi Deborah! If you are still looking for a good used mobile home I have the perfect one for you! We are looking to build a home on our land and must sell the mobile. It is a 1998 Fuqua, 3 bdr, 2 full bath, 1204 sq ft. Give me a call if you are interesed. The home will have to be moved.

Thanks - David & Heather Hewitt
Hi Deborah,

If you can narrow down your search to a city or zipcode you can use Trulia to find mobile homes. If you access the link below you can type in the area you are interested and under 'Type' select mobile/manufactured.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Web Reference: http://www.trulia.com/