Camelia, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

where is the best place to buy acondo (small/not spencive) close to miami beach?

Asked by Camelia, Miami, FL Mon Jul 27, 2009

I live in south america I go to USA 2 to 3 times a year ,I USE TO LIVE IN NAPLES/ i like to buy an a condo in miami not to far from aiport/i only seeing miami beach /I like it there....don't know the prices/1 or two bed

Answers

6
Hi
I found this old question and have a personal interest in buying an REO 2BR condo in Miami beach or coconut grove area. This posting is over a year old, since that time has prices gone down further? I am capping my buy at 100k and am at the earliest stages of searching. Would be nice to be walking distance to beach, near shopping,restaurants and bars. Wife and I are 50 yrs old so we are lookng at being able to rent out 10 months a year and spend 2 weeks at a time in FLA. HOA's in trouble are a concern to me, and deed restrictions not allowing non owner occupancy is also a factor. I like the idea of cabbing from the airport and not need a car using public trans on visits. Anyone have web links to actives?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 24, 2010
Hola Camelia: South Besach is close to the airport, but their are many good nieghbourhods on the way. Call me so we can talk about your needs and then we can determine what would be best for you
Ian A. North
305 467 1881
Hi Camelia,

It all depends how much you want to spend and also where you would like to be in regards to location. I can show you condos in Brickell (very central close to Airport, Miami Beach, shops, Restaurants, etc) or even some of the older buildings on the Beach starting as low as $125K for 1 bed or $200K for 2 bed.
Take a look at my website search under foreclosure properties first as these are usually the lower priced condos you will find in the market or send me a note and I can send you a personalized list of properties so you can compare the areas and prices.

Nayla Benitez
EWM Realtors
786 853 2333
Hi Camelia,

Feel free to go to my website where you can do a search and get an idea of prices. Hit 'search' scroll all the way down and there is a whole sectioned entitled 'Miami Beach' where you can put your numbers in and get some idea, because without knowing your budget, it is very difficult for any of us to answer you.
When you buy in Miami Beach, you are getting a good location, this is why you will see the prices are higher than alot of other areas.
On your next trip here, I would also suggest driving around and determining the areas that you prefer, this, coupled with a budget, you should have a much better idea where is best for you to buy. Kind Regards

Shelly
Probably the least expensive condos can be found in North Miami, Florida - Miami Beach is still expensive but location is really what you'll be paying for. It's a wise choice to pay a bit more and buy in a grewat location. Real Estate still is all about location, more than price.

Search Here;
http://waterwayrealty.sef.mlxchange.com
Mott Marvin Kornicki, Real Estate Broker
http://www.SIBRealty.com, REALTORS
Aventura // Bal Harbour // Sunny Isles Beach
Hi Camelia,
The best area that is close to the airport that will have the best prices will be central to Noth Miami beach, from the 50's to 8oth st.
There are a large variety of conds form older walk up style to new buildings. I would really need to know your price range before I can really give you the best advice, but here is a link to several good options at different price rages.

http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=115379097&s…

When you open the link, click on the arrow to see all of the properties.

Also keep in mind that many condo cannot be finnced, they must be cash offers due to bank guidelines.

If you need assistance, please contact me directly. We are a bilingual office.

Beth Jenkins
South FLorida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.aealtyteam.com