Julia, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

where is the best place between l.a. to orange county to put your money interms of investments

Asked by Julia, Irvine, CA Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

7
Ingrid Ski 949-874-0432’s answer
HI Julia,

Real Estate is a good investment--
Need to know what some of your thoughts are about buying a place..
1)- What price range are you looking in?
2)- What is your down payment or paying cash?
3) -I can check to see what the rents are like for your return on investment -(ROI)
4)- Its your return that you really want to know and of course what your buying that it would go up...
--Some areas will go up more than other areas... This is also can be an important factor
These are just some of the things that will need to be discussed and any other questions of concerns that come up in our conversation.. Maybe instead of one big property you would want say 2 smaller properties.... Talk to you soon ..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
In all reality San Diego is your best bang for the buck right now if you factor in QUALITY OF LIFE. Be happy to discuss "AMERICA'S FINEST CITY" with you sometime. We're a one stop, turnkey family owned and operated real estate brokerage, general and manufactured home contractor, dealer, developer, interior design company, property management and investment company with over 100 years of combined experience in the San Diego market.

Please feel free to log onto any of our very user friendly and informative wibsites:

http://www.tagrealestatesales.com
http://www.intimatelivinginteriors.com
http://www.chadofalltrades.com

You may call or email me anytime at 760 815-6977 onthelevel@cox.net
There is a city between LA and Irvine that has not been discovered. The properties are still very cheap. It is great rental and excellent to invest. I don't want everyone knows about it. Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677 to show you lots of great investment. It is not like Irvine with a lot of offers on the propety!
Julia,

The best place to put your real estate money to work is somewhere close to home where you can make a positive cash flow each month. You can go farther, if you have a trusted real estate professional that is managing the unit for you.
You need to consider CASH or financing. In this market CASH is KING. You need to consider who you are asking for advice? Please speak with a realtor who has more than one property, who is in the business of helping investors, and who manages property for clients and himself.
If you need some professional assistance, let me know.

Joe Homs, Realtor/Investor
949-625-4533
joe@joehoms.com
Web Reference: http://thehomsteam.com
Julia,

That is a good question. Of course it would depend on how much money you are thinking of investing that will pretty much determine where you can purchase the property. There is one other thing that you need to think about when buying a rental property and that is are you going to manage it yourself or have someone manage it for you. There is nothing like buying a property that is 50 miles away and having to deal with a broken toilet in the middle of the night. If you are wanting to manage the property yourself then stay closer to home with your investment. When picking an agent to work with, make sure that they know about rents and can give you rent comps for ones you are considering. Last, the market is red hot and properties are in short supply so be prepared to overbid on anything that you are interested in.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
High density rental area: close to schools, shopping, freeways etc are a standard plus. My clients have had the best return in areas of lower income where prices are still fairly low and rents remain fairly high. I recently sold in Placentia where even if financed at a high margin, they were still positive cash flow. There was no way to lose in that scenario. i am also a fan a multi-unit residences. You may typically get the best bang for your buck.
At any rate this is my input. Feel free to call me and discuss.

Steve Alford, CEO
Orange County Real Estate Group
888-331-5511
http://www.realestateoflagunabeach.com
Deepak Chauhan, Agent, Irvine, CA
In short ... the best place for RE investments between LA to OC is near the higher education institutes like UCI, CSU. You can almost always get good quality and steady supply of tenants. If they are teachers they are well behaved and responsible. If you rent to students, the rent is paid by their "PARENTS" in most cases, so less possibility of conflicts. Once in a while they a party ... join them :)

All the best, here is my contact information I will be glad to work with you.

Deepak Chauhan
Realty ONE Group Irvine
Cell: 949 748-9834
deepak@housesinsocal.com