Home Buying in Waterbury>Question Details

Claudette, Home Buyer in Waterbury, CT

where is the best neighbour hood / area to buy a home in waterbury ct?

Asked by Claudette, Waterbury, CT Sat Feb 26, 2011

Answers

4
As others have already mentioned, it really depends on what you are looking for. Do you want the best schools, or access to transportation? Highest property values or recreational areas? Typically in any city, the further away from the city center, the better the neighborhoods.

You can check out the neighborhood profiles for several Waterbury CT neighborhoods on my website or on my blog - http://www.greaterwaterburyct.com - to help you.
It depends on exactly what you are looking for. If it is important to be near a certain town, or highway?

.
Each person has a different opinion. Some popular sections are The East Mountain section and the Country Club section

Call me if you have any questions. We have homes listed all over waterbury and would love to show you some.

-Dave
Dave Jones Realty
Cell or Text 203-910-2638
office 203-758-0264
This is an opinion base question and no agent can nor should help you answer it.
There are many nice areas in Waterbury. I am a resident of Waterbury and know the town well. If you'd like to tell me what you are looking for and your price range I'd be glad to assist you in any way I can. You can feel free to contact me on my cell at 203-809-8454. Thank you, Chris