Elsie Osinski, Home Buyer in Cape May Point, NJ

where is 142244? interested lived in cape may point for 38 years and now williamsburg va and want a summer home for the family so tell me more

Asked by Elsie Osinski, Cape May Point, NJ Mon Jan 16, 2012

Starr Taylor’s answer
Hello Elsie Osinski, I specialize in Cape May Point. It is an area I love and have been enjoying since childhood . I am very familiar with the CMP market and work with both Buyers and Sellers there. If you would like to discuss specifics about the Cape May Point market, please give me a call 609-827-2965 or send me an email starrstarr@comcast.net .

This happens to be one of my listings in Cape May County.I jalso responded to your request through my website and when you get time call me and I will fill you in on the details and showing instructions.

Edward Augsberger
Hi, This home is located at 516 Mistletoe Rd. in Lower Township.
It sits on the Delaware Bay, so the views from this lovely home are spectacular.
If you would like aditional information on this home or others, you can e-mail me
at menendezjane2@gmail.com or call 609 841-0799.
Thanks, Jane
516 Mistletoe Rd. It's in Cape May Beach. It's a beautiful home on the Delaware Bay. Feel free to email me at lloyd@luxuryhomescapemay.com and I can send you a detailed report on the property. Have a great day!
516 MISTLETOE ROAD. I would be glad to show you the property. Please call me on my SELL at 609-972-3628.
Thanks, Dave Schick