Home Buying in Falmouth>Question Details

Lerobeck, Home Buyer in Falmouth, ME

where is Stone Ridge Farm in Falmouth?

Asked by Lerobeck, Falmouth, ME Sun Dec 12, 2010

Answers

3
What a wonderful subdivision off of Blackstrap Rd in Falmouth. Let me know what questions you ahve that have not been answered already. If you have not begun your search yet, know that I would welcome the opportunity to provide you with buyer representation. My contact info is in my profile, or call me 207-776-8436
http://laurafleischer.WebStarts.com/contact.html
Good day Lerobeck..

Below is some more info on the development and it looks like some lots may still be available. Feel free to email me at johnherrigel@gmail.com or call 207-650-5383 to get some more info/plot plans/etc..

"One of Falmouth's premiere subdivisions. Located on 92 +acres. Stone Ridge Farm is a 24 lot subdivision surrounded by natural beauty and 40 acres of conservation land.

Come for a visit and walk the neighborhood or wander to the beautiful pond that is surrounded by nature and walking trails. Take in the White Mountains and picture yourself coming home to this everyday."
Hi Lerobeck,

The Stone Ridge Farm development is just off Blackstrap Road. If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me directly at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com. I would be delighted to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010